Home »
Olahraga
» So Nadal words Cabaye One Weapon Against Depression
Newcastle - Yohan Cabaye admitted was depressed after the 2012 European Cup title. Tennis
player Rafael Nadal went on to become one of the important figures for
Newcastle United footballer was in overcoming depression.Since joining Newcastle from Lille in the summer of 2011, Cabaye immediately appear charming for his new club. But one season later supporters 'The Magpies' surprised look much performance declined after the 2012 European Cup.Sticking
speculation that the loss in performance is due to players 27-year-old
France international was troubled konsenstrasinya following the
emergence of rumors that he will leave Newcastle.However, in an interview with L'Equipe, Cabaye stated that it was because he had been hit by a sense of depression. In
the face of the depression, Cabaye also find words of encouragement in
books fruit of Nadal and the other books of Jonny Wilkinson rugby
athletes."I'm
not afraid to say it. That's why. But I was reassured after reading the
books Jonny Wilkinson and Rafael Nadal, in which they talk about
post-competition depression, the need to rest, that their bodies do not
do what they want," he said as ESPN quoted."I
then wondered to myself. Was the first time that happened to me and
really like lacing. I've heard other people talk about it often but you
will not understand if you do not feel alone. On the other hand if you
are feeling, it is not easy addressed. But I'm sure all will be as it once was, "said Cabaye.With
the Premier League that knows no winter break, beber Cabaye, depression
came uninvited trouble after he faced a barrage of match up with the
European Cup which is then followed it to the competition this season.Towards the end of 2012, Cabaye was approached by a groin injury and had to increase the operating table. This seems to be a blessing in disguise for him because it can restore the physical and psychological condition. Now he has returned to play, ahead of schedule, and begin again showing his best form on the pitch."Physically
I feel very good now and really want to fight for the club. I want to
try twice to help the team avoid relegation. I want to prove to the fans
that they can trust me and I deserved to wear colors Newcastle.""Now
episode (depression) that has been completed, I underwent daily
training sessions feeling more cheerful. I realize how fortunate I was,"
he concluded.